Updated - 40lbs down in 103 Days!

Options
cchapa08
cchapa08 Posts: 20 Member
Hello everyone! You may remember me from a post that I posted at my 60 day mark where I lost 30 lbs. I posted face pics at that time as that is the only place that I really noticed much of a difference at the time. However, I can say that I took body pics for the first time this week and I am proud to post them. I also hope that I can inspire some. It is possible and you can do it! I am not on any pills or anything, I am doing it all naturally. I just track calories, track water intake and walk daily. From this point on, I anticipate that it will get tougher. The further I go, I know that it is harder to lose the lbs. I am not going to go too deep into my story until I get to goal weight, but I just hope that this post can make one person get inspired and believe in themselves! You can do it! We can all do it! :) Thanks for reading! P.s. If you want to add me, feel free. I love friends!

yxghxc008p9q.jpg
mo9z7ro55zru.jpg

Replies

• DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    So very well done! Thanks for posting!
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    cchapa08 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! You may remember me from a post that I posted at my 60 day mark where I lost 30 lbs. I posted face pics at that time as that is the only place that I really noticed much of a difference at the time. However, I can say that I took body pics for the first time this week and I am proud to post them. I also hope that I can inspire some. It is possible and you can do it! I am not on any pills or anything, I am doing it all naturally. I just track calories, track water intake and walk daily. From this point on, I anticipate that it will get tougher. The further I go, I know that it is harder to lose the lbs. I am not going to go too deep into my story until I get to goal weight, but I just hope that this post can make one person get inspired and believe in themselves! You can do it! We can all do it! :) Thanks for reading! P.s. If you want to add me, feel free. I love friends!

yxghxc008p9q.jpg
    mo9z7ro55zru.jpg

Woooooow! Great Job!
  • amerag
    amerag Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wowow so inspiring. great job
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    You must feel so much lighter on your feet.. what great progress.. Good luck as you move toward your final goal..you are looking good!
  • mnvicke
    mnvicke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can certainly tell how much hard work you have put in by the side-by-side comparison! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That's a huge accomplishment!! You look great-thanks for sharing-very inspiring!!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cchapa08
    cchapa08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of the encouragement! It is great to have the MFP community behind me. You guys are all so awesome and inspiring! We can all do this!!!
  • pjw400
    pjw400 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome and thanks for the encouragement.
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, great job on all your hard work.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! What a huge difference. You look great. Congrats on taking back your life.
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful, like a whole new guy! You must feel so much better, too. :)
  • toaders738
    toaders738 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!