I need help with my thighs...

Options
I seem to collect fat around my lower stomach and upper thighs. I'm relatively skinny from the waist up (my ribs even stick out when I stretch) and my hips aren't enormous (actually my hip bones jut out a bit too...) but... I have more of a pear shape because my upper thighs are large... I lost sixty pounds doing mostly cardio and I wear size 0 jeans but I still really hate my thighs and hips area. Can somebody please help me? Is there something I can do?
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    You can't do anything about your genes. You clearly don't need to lose weight. Perhaps you should look into body recomp/lifting instead.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    I seem to collect fat around my lower stomach and upper thighs. I'm relatively skinny from the waist up (my ribs even stick out when I stretch) and my hips aren't enormous (actually my hip bones jut out a bit too...) but... I have more of a pear shape because my upper thighs are large... I lost sixty pounds doing mostly cardio and I wear size 0 jeans but I still really hate my thighs and hips area. Can somebody please help me? Is there something I can do?
    Thanks in advance!

Given that you are a size zero, I'm a little concerned that you have some body dysmorphia going on, but either way, try weighlifting / body recomposition to reduce your body fat %.
  • claraoswold
    claraoswold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If you're a size zero you're fine.

However I know what you speak of. I can draw with a pen on my abs where the fat starts to build up. Above that line almost no fat. Below there is fat. And there is NOTHING you can do about it. Genetics suck.