12 week Challenge! Lose some lbs by Thanksgiving!

Options
sarahlynn10782
sarahlynn10782 Posts: 225 Member
edited August 2016 in Challenges
Hi Ladies! Are you ready to lose some weight before Turkey Day? I know I am! Let’s shed some pounds together to gear up for Black Friday Shopping and the Holidays!

The Challenge starts on Monday, August 29th, and goes through Monday, November 21st. You can join until Monday, August 29th at 11:59 PM PST.

I created this group because it is time to lose my extra weight once and for all! My weight has bounced up and down for the last 10 years and I am ready to get it off. My highest weight was over 225 and I am currently at 199. I just don't have as much energy as I used to and recently had a physical exam. My blood work came back and my triglyceride level was over 400, which scares me to death! I have a family history of heart disease, and my Father-In-Law passed away from a heart attack when I was pregnant with my daughter 4 years ago. It makes me really upset thinking about my daughter without a Mom. My husband is also very overweight and I am hoping once he sees that I am losing weight, it will motivate him to lose weight as well.

I know there are lots of other people out there just like me that want to get healthy, so I figure we can do it together! I want this group to be a positive place to post and to receive encouragement from fellow members. Please click the link below if you are interested in joining! Or you are more then welcome to add me as a friend :smiley:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115710-12-week-challenge-lose-some-lbs-by-thanksgiving-ladies-only-please