Very hungry days

Options
andyluvv
andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
Does anyone else experience them?
I've been going to the gym 5 out of 7 days a week and I've been doing well with the gaining muscle and even losing a bit of fat...but I feel that I've derailed that train for the past two days.

I've been hungry all the time and ended up eating way too much "crap" that was available.
Things that I try to consume in moderation most of the time just became the focus of eating for the past two days. I feel quite "guilty" about it - I know it's counter productive but I kinda felt like confessing.

Anyone else with a similar experience, specially on a bulk? Any advice is welcome

Thanks for "listening" (and please, don't judge...it's two days fallen out of the healthy eating horse).

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Stay on the healthy eating horse and all the evidence of your hungry days will be gone in a week or so.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Hungry on a bulk and feeling "guilty" for eating "crap" food?!?
    Something is not right somewhere in the equation.

What's you stats and your calories / macros?
  • andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Stay on the healthy eating horse and all the evidence of your hungry days will be gone in a week or so.
    ...evidently not, given that I've been on a healthy diet for a long time. If only it was that simple eh!
    You're right about one thing - it's about consistency rather than perfection
    abadvat wrote: »
    Hungry on a bulk and feeling "guilty" for eating "crap" food?!?
    Something is not right somewhere in the equation.

What's you stats and your calories / macros?

My diary is open I believe...though I didn't fill it last night (it'd be impossible too as I acted like a hover).
    I'm 5'10" currently 70 kg (156 lbs I think?)

MAcros are 45% carbs, 25% fats, 35% protein.
    I leave it at around 2400 cals but I'm often having more. TDEE from Fitbit seems to shoot at around 3000 cals.