Wanting friends to support me.

Hi,

I'm Kathy. I've been struggling on my weight loss journey. My top weight was 268 lbs. I started trying to eat healthy because I felt horrible and was able to lose 15 pounds and then hit a plateau. Joined a gym and lost 29 more. I was the lowest I've been in 9 years. Due to stress I gained back 15 pounds. Excited that I lost two pounds today. This time I want to surpass my all time low of 224. Looking for support. Please help me on my weight loss journey and add me as a friend! Hoping this will keep me accountable.

Replies

• Reader818
    Reader818 Posts: 24 Member
    I added you! Congrats on the weigh in today!
  • eat4dathealth
    eat4dathealth Posts: 40 Member
    I'll add you! As long as you don't give up, you'll come out ahead, even if you slip up sometimes.
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Look at the progress you've made! You are still 31 lbs down and you didn't let it go all the way back up! That is something to be proud of for sure! Step by step, day by day, you will get there :smile:
  • Jolenetaylor5513
    Jolenetaylor5513 Posts: 226 Member
    Wow, congratulations for the weight lose. I too am on a long long weight loss journey. Feel free to add me and we can rant and rave to each other
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Feel free to add me. Congrats by the way on the loss!
  • TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    I sent you a Friend's Request. Congrats on your Weight Loss so far. You CAN do it!!
  • ma2007pmc
    ma2007pmc Posts: 58 Member
    Hi Kathy, my name is Kathy too.. How awesome, you lost 31 pounds! That's quite an accomplishment. I have lost 50 pounds over the past three years and still going. I've had many set backs but I just start all over again. Think small, 10 pounds at a time. I will send you a friend request.