Needing more friends! I have over 100lbs to lose!

Options
Need more friends to keep me motivated, it helps me a lot when I know people can see what I do! Thanks!

Replies

• tch04a
    tch04a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need the positive support to! Someone to check in on me and vice versa!
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've got about 70 to go and my diary is open :)
  • Livematthew25
    Livematthew25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've lost 110 pounds so far this year. I have a little more than 100 left to go.
  • kristinaserrano23
    kristinaserrano23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have lost 48 and have about 60 to go. I am here and would love to do it together
  • daddysgirl29445
    daddysgirl29445 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :)
  • luftnell
    luftnell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, but doing well out of the blocks. Would love to connect with others on this journey. I have over 90 lbs to lose and I have stubborn auto-immune issues to push past. But we have to do whatever it takes to make ourselves stronger. Would love to hear about how each of you push through each day.
  • MaryAnn292
    MaryAnn292 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I need to lose about 140 pounds.
  • amandakay88
    amandakay88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'd love for more people to add me also! Encourage each other and support! Thanks!
  • adbe103010
    adbe103010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 120 to lose in the next 12 months. Please add me and we can support and encourage one another! That goes for everyone with a high amount to lose!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm happy to help and motivate :smile:
  • castillob
    castillob Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need help as well. Need to drop 55 myself and need anyone to hold me accountable.
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose, add me if you like!
  • BrandiOSmith
    BrandiOSmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a hundred pounds to lose as well! I have zero friends from Facebook that do this and my husband is skinny with an amazing metabolism! Any friend requests would be appreciated!
  • Michelleym4
    Michelleym4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing this without friends on here...I thought it would be better to get support and motivation from others.
  • Mathilda7593
    Mathilda7593 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds to lose, I'd love some friends for the journey ! Add me :-)
  • mollyganter
    mollyganter Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Add me please. Still on my journey and have hit some medical roadblocks (boo). Lost 60 with probably 50 to go❗Some Fitness Pals would be super.
  • brittanykira89
    brittanykira89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have PCOS so my weight loss is slower and harder. 80 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me :)