Friends from anywhere

Options
Hey everyone. I'm 30-something and have always struggled with my weight so this isn't my first rodeo. Nor with mfp, which helped me shed 20# not long ago. But I've gained and lost more pounds than I can count. So I'm back and trying to get this thing under control before I lose all my progress.
I struggle with compulsive eating. My triggers are fatigue, boredom, and bad temper. In that order. Also I just like food a little too much. I work out and am active. I like running, strength training, hiking/backpacking and disc golf.
I work in a medical office where sitting a lot combined with lots of treats and. lunches brought in by pharmaceutical reps have helped me gain back almost 15#. That's why I'm back at it.
Anyway, I welcome uplifting, positive people from anywhere in the world who identify with anything I've said.

Replies

• ranric14
    ranric14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello,I think we are all on a roller-coaster sometimes we just got to get back on the way again I followed Weight Watchers for the last 4-5 years lost 24 pounds and then it was like Plateau no matter what I did I couldn't lose you I lose one game to lose to gain 1 so I've used MyFitnessPal before a year ago so now I reinstalled on my phone and I'm using that number one is free number to I was paying for the Weight Watcher app online and just started using this again about 3 weeks ago and I've lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks on like it a lot contemplating if I want to upgrade to the premium version but not right now because this one's free good luck to you my name is Nicole and I'm from New Orleans Louisiana
  • ranric14
    Options
    But hang in ,gotta stay positive....
  • ranric14
    Options
    Btw,do you my MyFitnessPal app is not showing my steps it is not syncing with my Fitbit Zip I've contacted them twice second time today so I'm hoping to hear from them again maybe tomorrow can't figure it out uninstalled reinstalled just connected reconnected it showing that it's connected but when I look at the steps on my phone there there's two choices and your device or no steps will be recorded and that is checked off on my phone and I can't get it to uncheck thought I'd ask maybe you could help thanks.
    Nicole
  • ranric14
    Options
    Btw I am 58,love life have a great famimy,we have a 16 year old .
    Junior in us runs cross cry.
    My husband is retired ...I sell Avon and do bookkeeping for a small business here.
    Also studying to be a Louisiana notary.
    I stay busy...
    Nr
  • ranric14
    Options
    Try to keep yourself busy,and not think of food,easier said than done,I know....
    :)