Pilates or Barre at home

Options
Hey pilates people! I was wondering what are your favorite resources for at home mat pilates. It's my "soulmate" workout but having a baby at home and the steep prices for studio classes leave me limited. $39.99 for 5 classes on the codyapp seems very expensive to me and the quality of youtube videos that I've found are very hit or miss. I would prefer an online format- streaming or an app. Do you have a specific regimen (certain moves) that you follow independently? I'd be willing to do barre as well. I did barre all time before I had my son. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• trudiebamford
    trudiebamford Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Pilates Anytime is very good, and not expensive. I'm also a fan of Barre3, and Suzanne Bowen. I've actually switched from Pilates to barre completely, as I find it much more effective.
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Blogilates! She does free daily workout calendars and that use her youtube videos to target different body areas every day.

also, if you're looking for something more intense, she created PIIT28, which is pilates interval training.
  • dstacey98
    dstacey98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Suzanne Bowen for sure. You can purchase and download her workouts. They are fantastic.
  • trudiebamford
    trudiebamford Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I agree, I've tried a few, but Suzanne Bowen's are the best.