SnarkySassypants
SnarkySassypants Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2016 in Chit-Chat

Nne

Replies

• jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Honestly I was surprised by all of that when I first looked at the forums. But whatever floats their boats. Cheaters are gonna cheat, whether here, dating sites or finding people IRL.
  • SnarkySassypants
    edited August 2016
    Options
    None
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    "Would you give a massage to the person above"....is that what you're referring to? I don't know your husband but are you ending your marriage because he's flirting with people he's never met? To me thats like watching a xxx DVD and ending it because he looked at it.....Did he do other things beside that?
  • SnarkySassypants
    edited August 2016
    Options
    None
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    helenwodka wrote: »
    I was shocked...I honestly thought it was used to enter your meals and exercise.... oh well... I'm a little wiser now...

Nope...some people use it to enter other things...like other people.

Not to say they aren't tracking their macros though at the same time.

When I first started the site I do remember semen being in the database. Dat protein content...
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    He met me online. Started out just like it did on here. Trolling is trolling.

At least tell me he wasn't married at the time and left her for you

LOL...you got flagged for that? Guessing the answer to your question is "yes".
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
  • jtegirl
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    He met me online. Started out just like it did on here. Trolling is trolling.

At least tell me he wasn't married at the time and left her for you

LOL...you got flagged for that? Guessing the answer to your question is "yes".

Apparently... Thread killer

Oh my, what happened here? lol

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    arleban wrote: »
    So who's getting divorced? You or Jammer? Or is Jammer your soon to be ex-husband? Or was he your cyber boyfriend and your husband found out and now everybody's getting divorced?

Man, those fundamentalist Christians are going to have egg on their face when they find out MFP is destroying the sanctity of marriage, not gay people. :D

Sorry dear, but isn't gay marriage legal now in all 50 of the United States? I do believe married people can be equally sanctimonious within their chosen institution, regardless of the gender to whom they are married.

It's legal in the USA, other countries aren't so lucky *stupid Australia*.
  • jtegirl
    Options
    arleban wrote: »
    So who's getting divorced? You or Jammer? Or is Jammer your soon to be ex-husband? Or was he your cyber boyfriend and your husband found out and now everybody's getting divorced?

Man, those fundamentalist Christians are going to have egg on their face when they find out MFP is destroying the sanctity of marriage, not gay people. :D

Love this post so much!!

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, I was contacted by this woman when she saw that I had talked to him over video games. I don't know what he was doing with others, but it sure wasn't flirting to me. So I do question what entails flirting. Just having a conversation?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    I'm not going to lie, I was contacted by this woman when she saw that I had talked to him over video games. I don't know what he was doing with others, but it sure wasn't flirting to me. So I do question what entails flirting. Just having a conversation?

Those video games
    I got a FR from her I guess he tagged me in a thread. I never knew his name, we never spoke...it was a torrid affair.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    vespiquenn wrote: »

Those video games
    I got a FR from her I guess he tagged me in a thread. I never knew his name, we never spoke...it was a torrid affair.

always torrid with you

I know right but at least I'm not a home wrecking video gamer like some!!! :p