need female friends with similar goals...

Options
Im 5'4 177# and wanting to lose 37 more lbs. by june 2014. I tried too hard and burnt out, so now starting over with a slower pace. Please feel free to add me if we have similar goals to help motivate each other

not interested in male friends.

Replies

• lucarlile
    lucarlile Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around the same amount :) Feel free to add me!
  • fbiwoman223
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me! My goal is to lose a few more pounds than 37 (around 60), but that doesn't mean I can't be a helpful motivator! :) I love that you are giving yourself ample time--that is the best way to not get discouraged. I wish you luck!
  • cath14967
    cath14967 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi
    I need to lose alot more than 37lbs but if your wanting friends to help and incourage then i'm all for that.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Mamabearto5
    Mamabearto5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am looking for friends who will help keep me moving in the right direction.
    I have lost 28, I have 15 till my first goal, ultimate goal is another 25 after that.
  • soccerdog693
    soccerdog693 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have very similar goals! About 187 now and looking to get down to 145!
  • Kryssy8140
    Kryssy8140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Missy,

I am in almost the exact same boat as you. I am 5'4 and started out at 183 pounds. This past Friday was my 4thweek of eat=ing healthy and right now I'm down to 179! Ultimately I want to lose about 50 pounds!Everyone please feel free to add me. I am consistently on just about every day and I love motivating and getting motivation from others!

:)
    Kryssy
  • hevans1207
    hevans1207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals. I'm currently 167 SW 171 GW 135, so 36 lbs total to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • pocahontas_39
    pocahontas_39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel you I have stopped and started so many times I would love to be of some encouragement to you and I would appreciate yours as well.
  • HausfrauB
    HausfrauB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I, also, have similar goals. I was here a year ago and then went through a bunch of decidedly un-fun things that threw me off track.

Currently 180 lbs. and wanting to drop to a US size 6 (14/16 now). I just started pole fitness and am really enjoying becoming stronger every week. :)