Bullet tea

Options
Any body tried this?

Is it as awful as it sounds?

I need a quick way to get calories in without having to really swallow.

Replies

• Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Is this like bulletproof coffee?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Any body tried this?

if you're looking to get a bunch of calories all in one shot, go for it! If you think it has magical weight loss properties or something, then dont. It's nothing special.

**Although, i want to say, that if you drink your fats you need to be prepared for the possible consequences. It's not as bad as drinking bulletproof coffee (which also stimulates bowel movements), but i've heard some horror stories.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    peanut butter.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Any body tried this?

if you're looking to get a bunch of calories all in one shot, go for it! If you think it has magical weight loss properties or something, then dont. It's nothing special.

**Although, i want to say, that if you drink your fats you need to be prepared for the possible consequences. It's not as bad as drinking bulletproof coffee (which also stimulates bowel movements), but i've heard some horror stories.

I'm after a quick wack of calories and due to pain medication the possible consequences would be welcomed :D

Peanut butter is a no due to my sons allergies. I'm managing to eat a bit of high sugar yoghurt, a bit of ice cream but struggling to average over 800 calories the last few days, Thats why im thinking to drink oil. Sounds gross though but I have no appetite for anything anyway.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MCT oil has zero taste, I can't see how it would be awful. Taste-wise at least.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    MCT oil has zero taste, I can't see how it would be awful. Taste-wise at least.

I sometimes drink coffee with MCT oil -- I can't taste it at all, it just gives a kind of creamy mouthfeel.