Weight Loss

amauka97
amauka97 Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2016 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
Hi everyone,

I currently weigh 51kg, I'm 5'2 and I wish to lose weight. My ideal goal would be 46kg.
If I stick to a 1000 calorie diet, 1hr of cardio everyday (which on average burns 500 calories) and drink 12 glasses of water a day how much weight can I expect to lose in 14 days?

Thanks.

Replies

• PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Don't reduce your calories to 1000 its not healthy and your quick attempt to weight lose will eventually back fire and you might end up heavier, do it the right way measure and weigh your food and limit some if not all junk foods and eat the recommended cals from MFP and see how that goes.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    You've posted in the wrong section...

but 1000 calories are too low, 1200 is the minimum suggested so your body gets all the nutrients it needs.
    You are already at an ideal weight for your height so at this point a few vanity pounds should be lost slowly at 0.5lb/025kg approx a week.
    Don't see weight loss as a quick fix or aim to lose quickly, the slower it goes off the more likely it will stay off imo.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    In 14 days you might expect to lose 1-2 pounds.

You might consider asking the mods to move this out of the section for people trying to maintain their current weight so more people see it.