kik or snap chat...

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    yea with out the politicaly correct bull *kitten*, like my other thread that got taken down, because of the title.. I got you ve been warned... lol

Maybe the question was posted wrong... or was dumb idea. my kids got me to use kik, so Im on it all day with them, and away from the computer...

Out of curiosity, what was the title of this thread you speak of
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    From Urban Dictionary:

"A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
    Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeous gal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish."

Thanks for the lesson, in techno tems... lol I had no idea...

Exactly what a catfish would say

Now the OP just needs to get a few headless torsos pics and he'll be good to go...

HEY!!! Wait a minute! I have one of those!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    From Urban Dictionary:

"A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
    Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

or

I was really falling for that gorgeous gal on Facebook, but she turned out to be a catfish."

Thanks for the lesson, in techno tems... lol I had no idea...

Exactly what a catfish would say

Now the OP just needs to get a few headless torsos pics and he'll be good to go...

HEY!!! Wait a minute! I have one of those!

hello, Catfish!!!!! I knew it the whole time!
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    yea with out the politicaly correct bull *kitten*, like my other thread that got taken down, because of the title.. I got you ve been warned... lol

Maybe the question was posted wrong... or was dumb idea. my kids got me to use kik, so Im on it all day with them, and away from the computer...

"woman and their inability to communicate"
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

"woman and their inability to communicate"

Yeah - I saw that one. Don't get me started.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    LIke I said, no harm was intended with that post, just discussion, help the day go by faster... I tend to say what on my mind and don't watch what I say, and get a trouble sometimes. I'm not use to all this PC stuff.

sorry if I pissed anyone off with this thread too..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I think you could use either as long as it fits your macros. :)
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I send bible quotes <3
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I send bible quotes <3

And progress pics...

If your name is Sugar

Yes but you get those on that hotline bling lol!! I even throw in hoe dog for you <3
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Here in lies the issue, the use of kik (legit or not) is synonymous with sharing nudes. Therefore in the mindset of the forum, rightly or wrongly, giving out, joining kik is a one way invitation to staggering amount of Richards.

I've only recieived three. Am I kIKing wrong? Should I be sending noodz first? :lol:
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    I send bible quotes <3

And progress pics...

If your name is Sugar

Yes but you get those on that hotline bling lol!! I even throw in hoe dog for you <3

I love you for your beauty AND your booty!

You got a face like sunshine and a thigh gap sent straight from heaven! I love all of you boo!

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Here in lies the issue, the use of kik (legit or not) is synonymous with sharing nudes. Therefore in the mindset of the forum, rightly or wrongly, giving out, joining kik is a one way invitation to staggering amount of Richards.

I've only recieived three. Am I kIKing wrong? Should I be sending noodz first? :lol:

I can't help withim that!

Were they good quality?

Perhaps someone should start a photography business that provides good quality bits pics because they are usually quite amateurish
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

Were they good quality?

Mine or theirs? I used filters and errything!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Tried both.
    Deleted both.
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Have kik here
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I think they are just having fun with you ;)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Were they good quality?

Perhaps someone should start a photography business that provides good quality bits pics because they are usually quite amateurish

Funny you should say that. lol
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    So did Icheatonmywife ever start his mature content group here at MFP? I didn't get my invite.

He ded