When did you first see results?

Options
Just completed my first week on my new eating plan, about to add the gym to the mix this week. I'm feeling very motivated toward my goal of a healthier new me! My question is what was the first moment you noticed some results from your lifestyle change?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds the first week and noticed strength gains and looser clothes within 2 weeks. That said, PLEASE DON'T compare yourself to me or anyone else. We each are different persons, starting at different places, with different programs and goals.
  • amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I lost 5 pounds the first week and noticed strength gains and looser clothes within 2 weeks. That said, PLEASE DON'T compare yourself to me or anyone else. We each are different persons, starting at different places, with different programs and goals.

^^^^This.
  • flimflam87
    flimflam87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Not really asking how long it took to notice, but like, a moment where you noticed a difference in your body. Like a compliment from a friend.. A belt notch... Etc etc
  • melodyesch
    melodyesch Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I noticed after two-three weeks. My capri pants that I had to kind of hold it in to button were able to be buttoned easily. But shirts that were tight in the arms are still kind of snug after 9 weeks and 24 pounds. So yeah, every one is different.
  • amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I got my first comment after about 3 weeks from a co-worker...she didn't specifically say WHAT was different, she just said that it's noticeable.
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    After the 1st week the scale said I lost 1 pound. I'm now down almost 9 & am starting to notice. My clothes are looser & I no longer hate my stomach in profile.
  • flimflam87
    flimflam87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    melodyesch wrote: »
    I noticed after two-three weeks. My capri pants that I had to kind of hold it in to button were able to be buttoned easily. But shirts that were tight in the arms are still kind of snug after 9 weeks and 24 pounds. So yeah, every one is different.

Oh absolutely! I know everyone has their own trouble areas!