Flabby and bloated belly!!

Options
What's the most effective way to stop bloating and reduce excess flab?

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Drink more water ?? It really depends on what's causing it.
  • nickisa28
    nickisa28 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I think each person may be different but this is working for me....lowing carbs and sugar intakesaw me lose 3inches off my belly in 10 days! I started strength training which has helped me look more defined and toned all over. Worth a try for a few weeks to see if it works for you too. Are you actively trying to lose weight at the moment? Your weight loss will generally see the flabby bits come off in time too.
  • brownparis73
    brownparis73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't eat whatever food bloats you, and eat in a calorie deficit.
    I'm not actually sure what it is that's is bloating me, maybe il start a diary!

• brownparis73
    brownparis73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    nickisa28 wrote: »
    I think each person may be different but this is working for me....lowing carbs and sugar intakesaw me lose 3inches off my belly in 10 days! I started strength training which has helped me look more defined and toned all over. Worth a try for a few weeks to see if it works for you too. Are you actively trying to lose weight at the moment? Your weight loss will generally see the flabby bits come off in time too.
    Great thank you! I consume a high intake of sugar so that probably doesn't help, yes actively trying to loose but I've only just started out so I'm kind of going in blind.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Don't eat whatever food bloats you, and eat in a calorie deficit.
    I'm not actually sure what it is that's is bloating me, maybe il start a diary!

Well isn't it handy that you have one right here...