Maybe this scale is accurate

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    LOl I don't bother weighing myself until after I've gone..
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I weigh before and after just to see what kind of sustenance I put out. I'm interested.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'm a "before and after" gal myself. Too many variables with a seat schittuation.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Gotta love it!

I've heard of weighing before and after pooping, but a scale that basically tells you how much your poop weighs?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,940 Member
    Options
    You *kitten* me, right?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I wish. I can't go until I've eaten or drunk something, so it's pointless to wait til after. Of course, this scale doesn't help with that either!

• alexreyn13
    alexreyn13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know, how much weight does the human body hold in poop on average? Is it enough to see a notable fluctuation in weight before and after?
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    alexreyn13 wrote: »
    I'm curious to know, how much weight does the human body hold in poop on average? Is it enough to see a notable fluctuation in weight before and after?

You'd be surprised. I weigh in metric and there can be a few hundred grams difference. Even taking a wee can be a couple hundred, wee is 1 gram per ml.
  • Christine_72
    Options

I wish. I can't go until I've eaten or drunk something, so it's pointless to wait til after. Of course, this scale doesn't help with that either!

I feel horrible talking about this :confounded: But I've gotten in such a routine that I've usually gone by the time my first cup of tea of the day has finished brewing, around 5-8 minutes after i get up in the morning. Of course there are the odd days that it doesn't work out so perfectly, and those are the times i don't bother weighing. And i am NOT discussing before and after weights lol

There was in fact a thread started not long ago from a "lady" that claimed to have lost 2kgs after her morning constitutional :lol:
  • Alatariel75
    Options

I feel horrible talking about this :confounded: But I've gotten in such a routine that I've usually gone by the time my first cup of tea of the day has finished brewing, around 5-8 minutes after i get up in the morning. Of course there are the odd days that it doesn't work out so perfectly, and those are the times i don't bother weighing. And i am NOT discussing before and after weights lol

There was in fact a thread started not long ago from a "lady" that claimed to have lost 2kgs after her morning constitutional :lol:

I pity her porcelain...
  • Christine_72
    edited August 2016
    Options

I pity her porcelain...

Not to mention her bottom :open_mouth:
  • Alatariel75
    Options

I pity her porcelain...

Not to mention her bottom :open_mouth:

Oh.... oh god, I hadn't thought of that... :hushed:
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    alexreyn13 wrote: »

I've hit about a half pound, and I was very impressed with myself.
  • cristalball
    cristalball Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    This says, on average, one ounce for every 12 pounds of weight you carry (if you are a once per day person). Also explains why it's brown, among other fun facts. http://greatist.com/health/poop-health-embarrassing-questions