I've lost 135 lbs. in my 50s after living 30 years in obesity

Options
2»

Replies

• vilmaes
    vilmaes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your lovely messages! Someone asked how tall I am: 5'10. Thank goodness for being taller than most because otherwise I would have looked a lot rounder at my heaviest! It was hard enough to get around as it was. For those of you struggling, particularly being stuck on a plateau, as Fla (my trainer) would say, "It HAS to be the food!" I've found that 90% of our successful journey is the food. Exercise does a lot for us but food/calories is the culprit. Good luck everybody!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow..wow..wow!!! You look awesome!!
  • craigbrenn
    craigbrenn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so inspiring. I am just beginning on my journey and have 115 lbs. to lose. However, I know that I need to take it one day at a time. I've only been counting my calories and working out for 2 weeks and I'm already down 11 lbs. I'm setting myself with 20 lb goals. Thank you for posting it was very encouraging.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!