Roller girl looking for a safer way to stay fit

Options
Hi! My name is Tara and I am new here. After the birth of my fourth kid, 3 years ago I found myself overweight and feeling sluggish. I joined roller derby and got the fittest I had been since I was a teenager. I loved how I felt and I also loved the comraderie that roller derby gave me. I broke my ankle 1.5 years ago and then had a serious head injury last fall. Since then the pounds have stacked on and I am again finding myself sluggish and overweight. I went back to work as an RN in January after taking 5 years off to stay at home with my kids and I work nights which adds to my sluggish feeling and unhealthy eating habits. I've been really motivated the last couple weeks and have started running almost everyday and doing body weight strength excersizes. I am trying to set myself up with a good support system and eating plan to help me keep going even when this motivation boost fades. I am grieving not ever being able to play roller derby again because of the risk of another head injury. I am a lesbian living in a committed partnership with our blended family of 6 kids. I am looking for online friends for mutual support and accountability in my journey to health and fitness. Thanks for reading! I look forward to getting to know some of you.