What helps motivate you ??

Options
For me so far it has honestly been my dog. He is a working breed and also young so has very high energy (that I wish I could steal)

So he motivates me to get off my bum and go for long walks, explore new places, meet new people and just generally becoming a better, happier, healthier person.

And also if I don't he will get bored and destructive and chew everything so it's eaiser to hit the pavement than replace everything he destroys haha

Would love to know what motivates you

Replies

• JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love that!! I have 3 dogs and love them to death!! I find motivation in just the fact that life is going by so fast and I just don't have time for my excuses anymore. There is too much living to do!
  • fancygirl7312
    fancygirl7312 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Result, complaints... Don't beat yourself up girll. Jean fancygirl7312@yahoo.com
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I just like being fit...I've been fit and then unfit and now fit again...being fit is much better than the alternative.
  • jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    A few things.

1. My kids. I want them to realize that exercising is something you do so I can be healthy and so can they. Plus, I want to do things with them outside and not feel like I'm too tired all the time.
    2. I'm taking company command so I want to look better and I want to do better on my pt test.
    3. I'm really thinking of applying for game warden and if I do I don't want to be that person that JUST passes the fitness test.