Post your success for this week!

Options
After measuring and climbing on the scale this morning I am beyond happy and I want to hear everyone else's success to!
Lost weight? Lost inches? Maintained? Gained? Etc.

I am now down a total of 25 lbs & down:
Neck: .5"
Chest:3.25"
Chest under tata's/ribcage: 2.75"
Arm: 1.5"
Waist: 2.5"
Hips: 2.5"
Thigh: 2.5"

I still have about 40'ish more pounds to loose but I'm getting there!

Replies

• mababauta
    mababauta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm down 17lbs from 250 to 243! I haven't felt this great in a long time.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Got none to talk about this week. Sorry. I'm not to the point of posting a lamentation or a jeremiad, but I am a wee bit frustrated.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Been having a crappy week. I am falling slightly off the wagon. But the success is that i have still honestly logged everyday.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I just knocked back 9 beers.
  • nikynicolle
    nikynicolle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I realized im 15 pds away from.my.goal hope to be there by xmas! .. so happy
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm back here! Seriously, it's back to the basics for me! Logging food, drinking water, making a point to walk more.
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I lost 3lbs at my weigh in on Sunday and have got back on track this week after overindulging a little Sunday and Monday.
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Just came back from Canada , gained 12 lbs, I believe it's mostly bloat, thank God lost 8 lbs already . Also hurt my knee when away
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Had a couple of people comment that I was looking trim today! Bought some new jeans- uk size 10. Think they are cut on the large side but still, pleased. Lost around 3 lb this week and have around 15 lb to target.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!