Does any one have a smart scale? Do you like/not like it?

Options
Im thinking of buying a smart scale that will track and sync everything. What one do you have and do you like it? Ideas?

Replies

• GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit Aria. It's ok and works good enough for trending purposes. I like how convenient the sync is (wifi). I used to have a Tanita that I felt was more accurate and provided more info (like water retention), but it didn't sync. My understanding is that the Tanita's now still do not have a convenient sync method and seems kind of clunky - I think they require Bluetooth and an app or something. The fitbit just connect directly via wifi.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    GauchoMark wrote: »
    I have a fitbit Aria. It's ok and works good enough for trending purposes. I like how convenient the sync is (wifi). I used to have a Tanita that I felt was more accurate and provided more info (like water retention), but it didn't sync. My understanding is that the Tanita's now still do not have a convenient sync method and seems kind of clunky - I think they require Bluetooth and an app or something. The fitbit just connect directly via wifi.

I too have the Aria and love it. It's quick, easy and everything gets uploaded automatically.