Always hungry 2 hours after eating

Options
2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so so so much for your insight. To answer a few questions....I have no idea what my fat percentage is. I'm trying to lose 2lbs per week. 2000 calories seems extra high lol but I will try it and see. I do not snack between meals, but I will start doing that and increase my calorie intake. I'm going to start using protein after workouts now because my body is starting to get desperate for amino acids. Seriously can't thank you guys enough for taking to time to help me out.

you shouldn't be trying to lose 2lbs per week when you're already 150lbs. whats your goal weight?
  • fmcanfield1
    fmcanfield1 Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thank you guys so so so much for your insight. To answer a few questions....I have no idea what my fat percentage is. I'm trying to lose 2lbs per week. 2000 calories seems extra high lol but I will try it and see. I do not snack between meals, but I will start doing that and increase my calorie intake. I'm going to start using protein after workouts now because my body is starting to get desperate for amino acids. Seriously can't thank you guys enough for taking to time to help me out.

you shouldn't be trying to lose 2lbs per week when you're already 150lbs. whats your goal weight?
    I found out my fat percentage is 27% and my goal weight is 130-135
  • fmcanfield1
    fmcanfield1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    And my goal weight is around 130-135
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You workout 7 days a week on 1,200 to 1,500 cal? It's no wonder you're hungry.....exercise takes fuel. On long run days I'll eat 1,200 cal for breakfast......

Based on your height, weight and activity level you should be eating over 2,000 cal per day......

https://supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/

This. I'm 5'6", 157, and still losing on 1550 calories a day, usually plus about 300-500 added exercise calories...so I'm usually eating around 1900-2000 total. At this point you should not try to be losing 2 lbs a week. That is way too aggressive of a goal, plus if you're wanting to build muscle, that's going to be very difficult only eating 1200 calories. Within the healthy range, you need to be aiming to lose no more than 1/2 lb a week. 1200 and that much exercise...no wonder you're hungry!