eat healthy train well

I'm happy with my weight and size, I'd like to get my six pack back, starting to cut in at sides at same time as maintaining my weight, good combination of carbs/protein/fat, eat fresh prepared food, potatoe skins have more jutrition than the potatoe, so eat potatoes with skins left on, either mash or roasted, any way up is good...

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Do you have a question @LexZeAgent2016 ?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Eat at maintenance, lift heavy. Profit. You can do what you said to get there if you want.
  • LexZeAgent2016
    LexZeAgent2016 Posts: 8 Member
    @Christine_72 i don't have any questions, i worked out most of my life, in my 20's also boxing and martial arts, over the past 10 years i've slacked a bit, i only workout light, so after hitting the big 40 i noticed my testosterone drop and so my body has dropped a bit, a bit of work and i'll get it back, i'm not a million miles off, see my pics.... :)
  • LexZeAgent2016
    @Hornsby i saw your profile, did you manage to lose the 80lbs? that's good stuff mate, keep it up, having a good shape will make you feel good and give you confidence... :)
  • LexZeAgent2016
    my weight is 73kg... i fluctuate around 5lbs in either direction, i try to stay below 74kg and above 72kg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    @Hornsby i saw your profile, did you manage to lose the 80lbs? that's good stuff mate, keep it up, having a good shape will make you feel good and give you confidence... :)

Yes, dropped 80lbs a few years ago. Been recomping ever since to drop body fat.

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I LOVE potatoes! Any way I can get them.. :)
  • BigJes37
    BigJes37 Posts: 82 Member
    Words to live by!