New Girl

Options
Hello,
My name is Jesiree! I just joined the site and am learning my way around it!! I already love the food tracker!!! Makes counting calories SOOOOOO MUCH easier!! I think that will be my new best friend! Anyway, I'm 24, an army wife and the mother of three beautiful kids. They are 4, 3 and 2. I've never really lost any of my pregnancy weight, not that I ever gained a lot, it was mostly post pregnancy that I gained a lot of weight! I joined this site in hopes of being able to stick with the dieting and exercising. I know I can do it, it is just a matter of sticking with it. My most recent motivation is that I will be returning to the states in about four months. I don't know why but I want to go to our new duty station weighing less than I do now. I guess part of it is because my weight has started to make me hate going outside of my house. I think I'd feel better about making new friends if I felt better about what I look like on the outside, I constantly feel like people are judging me and I hate it! Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people with the same goals as me. :smile:

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals. This site is a great tool. I just joined yesterday and it has already helped me a lot and really motivated me! I hope it helps you too!
  • weyvt
    weyvt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!! I love the calorie counter! Never realized how much I was snacking on my kids things and how much it added up to!

Best of luck to all............I have my high school reunion in August......would love to feel really good about how I look....that's my motivation!!

:)