• Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Was the battlefield 1 beta otherwise I like bf4
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    navygrrl wrote: »
    Dragon Age series, Mass Effect series, Bioshock series, LOL. I don't have time to play much anymore, though. My 16 year old loves No Man's Sky.

Mass Effect Andromeda is supposed to come out next year, so I'll have to schedule some vacation time from work! :D

Oh man, I have played both the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series more times than I can count. I am in love with Bioware.

I'm still sad that Mass Effect is a 3D shooter. I can't play those without getting sick! But I just love Bioware's stories (and the romance options in DA are the best!).
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    FIFA! :love:
  • philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    L4D2
    Dead Space 3 ...even if it gives me nightmares
    Dead Rising

And of course anything Mario.
    Last of Us is my all time favorite

Like Uncharted and Tomb Raider as well
    Skyrim and Witcher are fun
    Borderlands is an absolute riot

I couldn't get far in The Last of Us because there's a point where your flashlight goes out and you have to tap the controller but I think my controller is defective :confused:

@PlaydohPants L4D2! YAASSS! The "vs" in that game...it was a love and hate relationship depending on your squad. That and survival!
  • philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    L4D2
    Dead Space 3 ...even if it gives me nightmares
    Dead Rising

And of course anything Mario.
    Last of Us is my all time favorite

Like Uncharted and Tomb Raider as well
    Skyrim and Witcher are fun
    Borderlands is an absolute riot

I couldn't get far in The Last of Us because there's a point where your flashlight goes out and you have to tap the controller but I think my controller is defective :confused:

@PlaydohPants L4D2! YAASSS! The "vs" in that game...it was a love and hate relationship depending on your squad. That and survival!

I love vs! Getting to be the infected is an awesome perspective lol. Survival is great if I want to get nothing else done all day haha! It's hard to find a balance of team members that don't spend hours preparing or just jump into it straight away

Vs is a lot of fun when both sides known what's up. Even more fun to just destroy the survivors. Also like playing on the hardcore mode, where the survivor wasn't highlighted when you snatched them up!

And yes! People who prepared all day were the worst :|
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    GTA V

Fallout 4 is a pain in the A.. still playing it though trying to get into it.. I bought and stopped playing then started over

Farcry 4 is fun.. the Arkham games are awesome.. were
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Just as an FYI for people, I started a group for xbox gamers if anyone would like to join.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/116105-xbox-gamers
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I forgot FF9!
    Also, Baldurs Gate.
  • ariesfireangel
    ariesfireangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Skyrim, the fable series, the borderlands series, the kingdom hearts series, and final fantasy 7,8,10 & 12
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    ^^ Loved Fable, also!
  • liannerice22
    liannerice22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Uncharted series and GTA5
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Super Metroid. It is such an awesome game with a killer soundtrack.
  • FluffyRhino
    FluffyRhino Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Usually my go-to answer is "Final Fantasy", because there's a lot of variety depending which game in the series I'm referring to. But it's really hard for me to actually pick just one favorite. At the moment I'm playing through Mass Effect, but I also I love Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Dragonage, Bioshock, Portal, Borderlands, Thief, Chrono Cross, The Legend of Dragoon, Tales of Symphonia, Breath of Fire... obviously I have a preference for RPG-style games.
  • FluffyRhino
    FluffyRhino Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    I LOVE the Lego games

Yes! We originally got the first Harry Potter one for my kids, but it was a bit challenging for them in spots, so I started "helping them out" ... now we have the entire Harry Potter collection, the entire Star Wars collection, and Marvel Super Heroes, and they're probably getting another for Xmas.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Asteroids