Insanity

Options
I've been doing insanity for little over week and I've already lost an inch off my stomach anyone else have good results with insanity?

Replies

• aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My husband has been doing it and looks a lot slimmer and more defined although has lost very little on the scales. He's been doing it twice to three times a week. I did it one night last week and damaged my ankles!
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow- just read your post again! An inch in a week?! That's awesome.
  • Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My wife and I had good success with Insanity. I lost some decent lbs and gained some stamina in the cardio department. Great tool to work in some HIIT in between other workouts.
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is the man. I've done insanity and Max 30 multiple times. I'm currently doing The Asylum, which might be the most brutal of them all.
  • DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! My husband and I just ordered it and will be starting it tomorrow, I've heard good things so we shall see! We're planning to follow it completely, the nutrition and the 60 days. Should be seeing some good results. Good luck to you!
  • torrielewis1991
    torrielewis1991 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This isn't my first time doing it I could never get threw month 2 because it's so hard I'm a little more fit now so I hope when I get there I can finish it
  • ericar21
    ericar21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I got great results from insanity. Lost the last 6-7 pounds that I couldn't get rid of. I get a really good sweat from it and after a while it seems that it gets a little bit easier. I also recommend insanity max 30 too. Just as intense but only 30 min.