Progress - 30 lbs down (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Outstanding achievement. You look great. Congrats!
  • ELVISDEAN
    ELVISDEAN Posts: 77
    Options
    U LOOK GREAT IN BOTH!!
    ELVISDEAN
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What strikes me is how much smaller you are over all. If you look at the amount of skin (not fat, just bod area) around your red suit top in the first photo compared to how much less there is of the area -- it's amazing! Congratulations.

Haha, it's funny you mention that. I had to go buy some new tank tops for summer because my old ones hang way too low in the front... it's so weird how clothes fit totally different now.
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, can u share sometips of what u did to lose? :)

What did i do? A few minor/major changes:

1. Intermittent fasting (8 hour feeding window most days) and getting 8 hrs of solid sleep every night.
    2. Working out at Curves 30 min, 3 times a week (hydraulic resistance training circuit)
    3. Avoiding gluten (really helping with the low thyroid symptoms... even basal body temp has gone up)
    4. Tracking EVERYTHING on MyFitnessPal. I have a food scale, and i use it.
    5. Tracking activity level with Fitbit. I was WAYYY more sedentary than i thought! Fitbit says i burn anywhere from 1600-2100 cals per day. Important to know how much each day so i can adjust my calorie intake accordingly.
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm 30 lbs less than i was at my heaviest in 2011. I still have some more work to do, but i'm really happy with this today. I haven't seen a number this small on the scale since 2010. :)

44323634_857.jpg44323634_8895.jpg

Before 168 lbs (2011)
    Today 138 lbs

I'm at around 23-24% bodyfat right now... aiming for 17-20% or when i feel best/healthy.
    great pictures. You have no idea how these type of before and after pictures really motivate us newbees.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!