Greetings to all.

Options
Just getting started with this. I've struggled with weight issues on and off most of my life. I was slimmer in high school and then got pretty heavy after I got married. Then I lost about 30 pounds from really working hard but I didn't really pay attention to what I ate. Got lazy and gained it all back. Now I'm doing it the right way by concentrating on nutrition, sleeping well, getting lots of water and working out smart. I'm 41 years old and work a swing shift at a steel mill with two young kids so life can sometimes make it a little difficult to train or eat well the way I'd like it to, but I am super motivated and I feel like I'm not going to be stopped this time. My goal now is to get that back to my high school weight at 220lbs and I feel really good about my chances. It makes me feel good to know there's other people out there that are striving to make themselves better feel better, and just be healthier overall. I would love to meet some people for some inspiration and positive experiences, so if you get a chance hit me up and maybe we can go through this journey together.

Replies