1235»

Replies

• calroseangelo
    Options
    You are a BEAST!! Amazing job!! You look great!! :happy:
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Don't put yourself down, you're cute! And huge congrats on your 100lbs :)
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow.
    100 pounds is nothing to shake a stick at. Congratulations. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • bobbi_1028
    bobbi_1028 Posts: 27
    Options
    Congrats, Your doing great I wish I could lose 100 Pounds as well but maybe one day I can,
    I am trying but is very hard when their isn't a lot for me to do...except swimming and bed exercises.

Your doing and awesome Job :happy:
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    looking good, nice abs coming along :) congrats on the hard work!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Handsome both before and after!! Congratulations on 100 lbs, that's amazing determination. You need to come out of your shy shell and scream from the mountain top, "I'm hot, everyone look at me!!!!"
  • native2music
    Options
    Wow! you look great! you remind me of Phil Anselmo... a healthier looking Phil... are you familiar with him?
  • carlapope200
    carlapope200 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I realize I am not much to look at yet but I think I am on the right path? You be the judge. I hadn't planned to post anything like this untill I am happy with myself, but who knows when and if that will happen. It seemed though maybe the 100lbs lost milestone was a good time to step outside my shy comfort zone and go for it. And yes, that is a new tattoo on the side of my stomach thus it only being in the one pic.

fullbeforeafter_zpsb64a6c08.jpg

wow
    be happy brother~

you are absolutely killing it. you look soooooooo much younger man!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Great progress man!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!! Congratulations of the 100 lb loss! Fantastic!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Amazing! YOu should be very proud of yourself! Great work!
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Phil Anselmo! Haha That I dont see but thank you so much. I am a fan of his.

I like the fact a couple of people younger then me have called me young. Bonus compliment :)

Thanks so much everyone. It means the world. Feel free to add me, i am always around to talk to when you might need that little extra support.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!