Simply Protein Bars

Options
I am not an advocate of protein bars or energy bars like Clif, Kind, Kashi, etc. I often times call them “candy bars on steroids”!

Most are loaded with artificial ingredients and sugars.

However, I did happen to find a brand of bars that definitely passes the Revolution Health standard of nutrition! I researched and I tasted and I would recommend this for a snack on the go, a quick fuel before a work out or in-between workouts, an evening snack to beat those cravings and it’s portable, easy to eat on those road trips, hikes, bike rides, etc.

It is called: SimplyProtein Bar. They have protein bars, protein chips, protein crunch (like granola), and SimplyNourish Bars for sensitive stomachs. They also offer SimplyProtein bars for children.

The bars, chips and crunch are non-GMO, Gluten Free, Certified Low GI (diabetes friendly), Certified Kosher, Certified with adequate Iron and Vegan.

The bars contain 140 to 150 calories in one bar. 15g of protein, 7g of fiber and only 1g of natural sugar.

There are only 10 (clean) ingredients in their bars and are all natural, nothing artificial, no fake sugar.

The digestive bars are impressive. Designed similar to above, they are also suitable for those with Chron’s, IBS and Colitis – Containing NO fructose, lactose, sugar alc., inulin, soy, wheat or dairy.

Here is a link to the website: http://simplyprotein.com/

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Do you work for simply protein? As I said in the other million threads you posted this in it's Crohn's not Chron's and these are not suitable for a lot of Crohn's and colitis patients as they have way too much fiber
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    A million other threads really? Sorry... this is the first time I've ever mentioned Chron's, I mean, Chron's. I think you're getting confused with my CRON posts, which has nothing to do with Chron's.

This is the only post I've ever made about this bar.

And seriously? get over yourself. If you don't like the product don't use the product and please don't comment if you have nothing good to say. Jeez... people like you are energy suckers. And no, I don't work for Simply Protein. I work for the FED. I just enjoyed the product and wanted to share the news to those interested parties, you excluded. Have a great day.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    you should work for them lol

Haha! They couldn't possibly pay me enough!

But really, sorry if it sounds like I work for them, I really truly don't! LOL!
    I just like to share information on new products that I find to be of the healthy option variety is all :smile: