Post a funny (but real) meal from your diary

Options
CindyFooWho
CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
I know this happens with everyone, but sometimes I'll look back over a day's food diary and think, "wtf was THAT??" A meal that, on paper, looks pretty ridiculous. Anyway, just for fun, share one or two of yours.

I'm amused (and really looking forward to) by the dinner that I have planned today:

Cheese - Mini Babybel - Original, 1 piece (24g) -- 70 calories
Good's - Super Thin Pretzels, 18 Pretzels -- 165 calories
Captain Morgan - Original Spiced Rum, 3.75 oz -- 240 calories
Diet Pepsi - 24 Oz, 24 oz -- 0 calories

So that ^^ is the kind of evening I have planned. Hello weekend!

Replies

• Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I know this happens with everyone, but sometimes I'll look back over a day's food diary and think, "wtf was THAT??" A meal that, on paper, looks pretty ridiculous. Anyway, just for fun, share one or two of yours.

I'm amused (and really looking forward to) by the dinner that I have planned today:

Cheese - Mini Babybel - Original, 1 piece (24g) -- 70 calories
    Good's - Super Thin Pretzels, 18 Pretzels -- 165 calories
    Captain Morgan - Original Spiced Rum, 3.75 oz -- 240 calories
    Diet Pepsi - 24 Oz, 24 oz -- 0 calories

So that ^^ is the kind of evening I have planned. Hello weekend!

Forget the rest of it, just pass the Captain, my way, would would be great friends... lol
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    One day (on vacation) my diary had nothing but water and mojitos...(figured the mint was veggies, the lime was fruit).... :)
  • CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Forget the rest of it, just pass the Captain, my way, would would be great friends... lol

You're not wrong. I'm trying to be all like "I'm not an alcoholic" when really I wouldn't mind replacing the cheese and pretzels with a beer and calling it dinner.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options

You're not wrong. I'm trying to be all like "I'm not an alcoholic" when really I wouldn't mind replacing the cheese and pretzels with a beer and calling it dinner.

your not the only one... lol