Starting over again

Options
Hi my name is Lori I have been overweight all my life at one point I did lose weight but have regained it. I desperately want to get these extra pounds off again. I'm looking for friends for support my will power is little to none my downfall is frozen cokes. So if you're looking for friends please add me.

Replies

• rhetta444
    rhetta444 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori, I'm Rhetta. I too have been overweight all my life. I had knee surgery and lost about 50lbs. Yes, of course, I ate it all back on again. I'm so angry with myself. I need will power support badly. My downfalls are chocolate, pizza, and hoagies.
  • lorischeuher
    lorischeuher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is my husband is a fabulous cook if I could just eat what I cook I would be fine (I'm a horrible cook) I think with support I'll be able to do this. We got this we can do it :)
  • Charis50
    Charis50 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is my husband is a fabulous cook if I could just eat what I cook I would be fine (I'm a horrible cook) I think with support I'll be able to do this. We got this we can do it :)

Is your husband on board with changing up some of his menu items to make it a little easier for you as you're starting out? Either a couple new recipes or tweaks to SOME of his signature dishes could help.

I'm not suggesting that he needs a complete overhaul of his cooking style. For many of us, there are certain high-calorie, high-fat meals that are totally worth it. We either eat them in moderation or plan for a bit of a splurge.

• lorischeuher
    lorischeuher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No he's not