Weight loss, diet, training and the lifestyle

Options
It has been quite a journey on here. I have met some awesome people, and over the course of time, I have managed to lose 60 lbs and keep it off. I track macros, lift 5-6 days a week, and still enjoy the occasional night on the town.

Curious to how others are doing out there? What motivates you?! Are you a first time MFP user, or have some experience. What has kept you in shape?

I offer my own services now as a ISSA certified fitness nutrition expert if anyone is needing further help on their own journey. dpo27atkd3js.jpg

Replies

• evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Can you send me a friend request? I don't know how and I could really use some support. I just had my 3rd (and last) baby and I'm trying to get my pregnancy weight off for good. I lost 40lbs with diet and weight lifting after my 2nd child but gained it all back. I just started lifting again but I'm struggling with my diet so my weight isn't budging. Even though I've done this before I still feel like it's new
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!