Daily texting buddy wanted!!!

Options
Cw: 180
Gw: 120

So I need to lose 60 pounds and gain some muscle. I want to commit a solid year to a lifestyle overhaul. I would like to find someone in a similar situation to text *every day* to motivate me to do two things: keep my calories at 1200-1500 and to workout every day.

Can you dedicate yourself to being a mutual 'fitness coach'? Looking for serious people only.

Replies

• symafiza
    symafiza Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in a similar situation. Need to eat up to 1600 calories a day and gain muscle. Need to workout at least 4 times a week. Keep failing and binging need someone with me. Starting tomorrow again. Maybe we can support each other. I need to lose about 10kg. Hope to hear from you
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing. Sometimes I slack off because of headaches, but in reality I could push myself. A little encouragement would be good.
  • kanaada
    kanaada Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Same! I tend to binge during the weekends which polishes my weekdays dieting effort! Feel free to add me to support each other
  • annobrien700mfp
    annobrien700mfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I need all the help I can get
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    Options
    I'm down!!!
  • matthewschristy
    Options
    Send me a message if you're really interested and I'll give you my # so we can text.
  • Vaunella
    Vaunella Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Message me if you are still doing this? Thanks