Ditching the scale?! UNHEARD OF!!!!

Options
:D Everyone has their own preferred method to keeping track of changes in their body and I just wanted to put my preferred one out there! I don't eat the healthiest and hell I rarely work out just because I'm actually moving around a lot of the day. I keep track of what I eat and stay around my daily calorie goal and have lost about an inch around my waist :D I measure instead of using the scale and I also take bi-weekly progress photos and upload them onto one of my accounts! (I should probably take more tomorrow morning >.>) If you prefer to use a scale then that's great! I simply didn't like how I would start feeling great about myself and after eating well for a whole week the scale would say I've actually gained a pound or stayed the same after weeks of doing the same damn thing, and I would then feel like a big pile of poo with flies buzzing around it and that's also how I would perceive the reflection in the mirror. I have become friends with the reflection in the mirror and am just generally a happier person because of measuring. Even if you don't want to switch to measuring you can add it into your weigh ins to see if there are changes in your body that the scale doesn't reflect! Just some ideas for people to consider!