So un motivated need a fitness buddy

Why am I so unmotivated when I know I need to loose ALOT of weight & sort myself out. Every couple of weeks I think right this is ridiculous & get really into it & then stop last time I lost 10 lbs the last 6 weeks I've gained a stone!!
I'm so sick of being the Fat one & unhealthy. I recently went away & I have no full length mirrors at home well there was one in our apartment- I was nearly sick - I'm sorry if that agenda anybody who's the same size as me - but omg I need to do something about it but need some support & motivation from other people! All my friends are thin uk 6-10
I'm a size 18 looking to loose about 70lbs
Anybody want to support each other?

Replies

• jazzmomma07
    jazzmomma07 Posts: 23 Member
    Your not alone but you are a beautiful woman. Just take a step back and take a deep breath and let it all go. I use to be sp self conscious but im finally starting to love myself. Its a long road and i have started over many times. I lost 25 but gained it back but im detetmined to get back on the right track. You can do this. One day at a time. Dont be ashamed to look at yourself. Your gorgeous and you need to see that. Keep smiling and push forward.
  • NFOM5
    NFOM5 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you so much today I've got up & im determined to do it. I need to stop thinking of it as a diet & more a lifestyle change but thank you for your kind words
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Take it slowly and yes - lifestyle not diet. Diet makes us think restrictions and difficulties! Go on TDEE website and work out a slow and steady deficit, get out and do some exercise and you will get there :)
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    What really helped me when I finally started doing it the right way (without restricting too much) was realizing that if it's truly a lifestyle change, there are going to be slip-ups. It's inevitable. No one can be perfect all the time. Once I realized that, it got easier to move on from my missteps instead of seeing them as failure and a reason to give up. My biggest test of that was the last two months where I really lost my drive, but even that long didn't ruin all my progress - and now I'm back.. not starting over, but just continuing what I'd started before.
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Take a selfie in your underwear, make a bunch of prints (big one) and put them up all over the house. If that doesnt motivate you, i dont know what will