Any piercings or tattoos and what body part where is at.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @cee134 You could have at least picked a better font. Lame.

:( Better?

wpgiqf3p211m.jpg
  • cee134

Pssst. **Whisper voice** This thread was started by a now ousted troll... For the record I like your tattoo.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

Pssst. **Whisper voice** This thread was started by a now ousted troll... For the record I like your tattoo.

I know, but does that matter? I had to comment on the frenum piercing and it went from there.
    And, thank you.
  • cee134

I know, but does that matter? I had to comment on the frenum piercing and it went from there.
    And, thank you.

That's the 2nd time I almost googled frenum....
  • _dixiana_

And, thank you.

NSFW, you've been warned. I didn't even go looking for a photo, I just wanted a description, but they found me.
  • Stepheng1973
    Stepheng1973 Posts: 68 Member
    Ear pierced and tattoo on my leg!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    I have my ear lobes pierced, my upper ear and 5 tattoos(left outer and inner ankle, right foot, left and right wrists) and in January I am going to get #6.
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    edited November 2016
    6 tattoos, I took all but my ear piercings out
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    full right arm sleeve, half left arm sleeve, both sleeves tie into my top back piece. also have one on my lt forearm but its getting covered soon when I go full sleeve on that arm as well. I removed all piercings long ago...
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    30ish tattoos. one piercing (frenum).

that's a new one
  • 30ish tattoos. one piercing (frenum).

that's a new one

Haha. not to me...had it for 20 years now...
  • _dixiana_ wrote: »
    NSFW, you've been warned. I didn't even go looking for a photo, I just wanted a description, but they found me.

Sorry :(
  • cee134
    Got my nipples pierced for my 15th birthday. First tattoo at 17. Tongue pierced at 18, then the belly ring and 4 more tattoos. Then a few more. Ah capricious youth. Took all the piercings out by the time I was 21. Tattoo count is at 8 and just a few more in the works.

Pics of your ink?
  • _dixiana_

Sorry :(

It's all good. Nothing I haven't seen before. I mean the piercing I'd not seen, but the other..meh. Just another D
  • _dixiana_
    edited November 2016
    @_dixiana_ wrote: »

And, thank you.

I know right? I just went straight to the wiki page and ...oh look...I'll just scroll past that one...omg another one! And another!

ha, yes! And then I was like..ok, enough's enough! But I have to say I am now wondering how this feels for the female... Who wants to google that for us and report back? Or any body wanna chime in with personal experience?
    You know, for science. :D
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    I never understood what the attraction was to having a piece of metal stuck trough your private member...
  • vollans
    vollans Posts: 106 Member
    Because it feels absolutely awesome, basically. And some people like the look of it as well.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    vollans wrote: »
    Because it feels absolutely awesome, basically. And some people like the look of it as well.

Looks like a dick with eyes.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Plants

wwweeh6likeo.jpg
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    I have 1 on my lower back, 1 on my ankle and 1 on my whole left side from hip to ribs