Options
    Boxer briefs... best of both words
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    UA boxer briefs
  • the_answer_is_42
    Options
    All ill wear is boxer briefs! I feel much more "secure" with my masculinity .. American eagle makes some incredible ones ! .. Just sayin
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    BoxerBriefs ;) They hold in his junk so that it's not flopping everywhere or falling out and they look way better than briefs. Briefs or tighty whiteys as we call them, remind me of children's underwear because that's all a mom can by them until they reach a size 5 in pants.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    None
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    The last time that I wore boxers was in Highschool. My legs are just too big for them to fit around and they feel so uncomfortable. The advantage to wearing them though is that if you are peeing, sneeze, and a turd pops out, it goes straight through your boxers, then straight through your cargo shorts without making a mess (true story).

I always wear UnderArmour BoxerJocks. They stretch, support my wang and balls, and they are that DRi-fit material so when you sweat, your drawls aren't wet for a few hours.

Under-Armor.png

Wow is that you modelling them too? Hey there ;)

• Misterhyd3
    Misterhyd3 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    banana hammock
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs for me. Gotta keep everything from bouncing around.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I have found under armour boxer briefs to be the most comfortable, so that's all I wear.