Deleting scanned foods

Options
Hi, does anyone know how to delete scanned foods of my food list. I have a number of foods I scanned in once but don't eat them anymore and want to get rid of them so my lust is shorter and easier to look through for my popular foods

Replies

• grantanderson0663
    Options
    List! Not lust!
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Sadly there's no way of deleting foods from your list if you got them from the database.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    One of MFP's only flaws is your list of foods consumed gets big and cluttered because there is no way to remove them. The admins simply do not respond to suggestions to change it, for some reason.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I find that if I am not eating something all the time it will enventully drop off.. Only can delete foods from frequent list.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    One of MFP's only flaws is your list of foods consumed gets big and cluttered because there is no way to remove them. The admins simply do not respond to suggestions to change it, for some reason.

On the website the list is only 100 items/4 pages long. Yes, the app list can become insane but you can also search for an item previously logged by typing it in.