Motivation

Options
So, I had a baby 15 months ago. I've never struggled with my weight ever. I've always been that skinny chick that every one has hated on and loved to feed. I'm not a picky eater and I love every thing from super heart healthy to the fattest, most unhealthy pans of brownies topped with marshmallows and chocolate bars.

Well, here I am struggling with my weight since having baby #2 and it's been climbing. I'm angry at my body for not doing what I want it to do but then I have an issue with portion and binge eating. Im not going to sugar coat this. I've been binge eating for he last 8 months. My husband was put on a 12 month deployment and he may be getting held up for an extra month or two. I've been battling post partum depression and the number on my bathroom scale. It's time for me to get on track and eat like a person. Quarts of ice cream, tubes of cinnamon rolls, pots of beef stew topped with corn bread are al things of the past. Well, the stew is still good but I am making a goal to lose 25 lbs to get me back to a healthy body weight and learn to eat reasonably. I can do this! Actually, we all can do this.