after having a baby

Options
Hi. Im from dublin and i need to loose 20 kg after having my baby 10 weeks ago... i used to be always skinny and sporty looking even i have never did any workout. So now it's really hard to start.... im juat looking at my enormous backside and my jelly like belly and feel horrible... i don't really eat anything all day...im not really into eatong anyway so dieting is not so hard... but i need to tone my body .... i had a c section so my abdominal muscles are messed up... will my belly be flat again ever?
How could i get myself for doing some exercise? I even bought a cross trainer.... but im too lazy and its really hard....

Its a bit long.... sorry..

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    First, you JUST had a baby. That's major trauma your body just went through. It's going to take time to adjust and for things to slide back into place. Also, I hate to break it to you, but your body changes after having a baby. Your hips may get wider, your boobs may sag more after you're done nursing... etc. You need to be more accepting and forgiving of yourself. But that doesn't mean you can't look good. However, if you really want it, you'll have to stop being lazy. Unfortunately, only you can motivate yourself enough to step on that cross-trainer or take the baby out for a stroll.