Looking for friends who need to lose 100 lbs :)

Options
2»

Replies

• b4leaving
    b4leaving Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I tend to make weight-loss more complicated than it needs to be. SO...I am simply starting with recording every bite I eat and staying within my calorie range. K.I.S.S. :)

I can relate to this so much. This time I'm really not even making a clear "you can only eat so many calories/sugar/carbs/fat" goal. My goal is simple to track my food to be accountable... and in so doing I have automatically chosen to stop or curb my eating of foods that ARE high sugar/fat/calorie - or to choose smaller portions.

• b4leaving
    b4leaving Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BTW, I just found a MFP group, called "100+ with no surgery":

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • scgirlincolorado
    scgirlincolorado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stories all sound like mine -- my weight has been up and down and now I am really feeling the weight impact my daily activities. I really hate it. I'm tired of being tired!! I have changed a lot of bad habits over the years, but still just haven't cracked the code on enjoying exercise and doing it consistently. Also, carbs are still my go-to when I'm stressed or bored. I have over 100lbs to lose and just can't wait to get going!!! I love the support that MFP gives and you guys are all so great...