going to uni

Options
13»

Replies

• callumwalker1995
    callumwalker1995 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    As someone in the middle of a 5/6 year degree I'd say be prepared to compromise. I've been back at uni 2 weeks and official freshers week is next week for us. I've been doing well so far getting to the gym 2-3 times per week which is my personal aim. I'm well aware that come freshers week it's best to just go with the flow and have fun. I'd say for you as a 1st year that's even more important as you need to make friends and not be that boring bloke who's too busy talking about protein synthesis to be fun ;)
    It's one week of hard party so just go with it and get back on the gym/healthy eating wagon once freshers is finished, classes kick in and you'll find everyone settles into a routine. Once freshers is finished you can easily go out once a week or once every couple weeks without attracting any attention as the dull one and without sacrificing the gym life.

I'm NOT A FIRST YEAR, I'm going into my final year but I'm staying in halls of residences with other second/third years.

I think i'll just go with the flow during freshers and try to get to the gym as much as possible but then adapt back to my routine after the week has done