What helps you all to lose weight?

Options
MoniMadnezz
MoniMadnezz Posts: 14 Member
I guess what im asking is what helps you all out the most when you're trying to lose weight? Everyone's body is different! :)

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Usually eating less calories.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Carbs are huge for me. Not necessarily "low" carb but maybe just moderate carbs. I have done keto and carb cycling in the past. The ketogenic plan had me dropping pounds at an alarming rate. It kind of scared me. It was difficult to get off of that because my appetite disappeared and food became repulsive to me. Once I managed to establish a more normal physical state I only gained back 5 of the 14 pounds I lost that 9 days. So now I do carb cycling. It is just right for me because it allows me pretty much everything I love. I love vegetables, especially rich greens like swiss chard and spinach. So my very low carb days (15-20 g of carbs) I usually have plenty of those, my moderate carbs days (around 100-125 g of carbs) I will throw in some fruit, beans, potatoes or rice, maybe some chocolate. My high carb days (125-200 g of carbs) I will have ice cream, or what ever other thing I may crave that day. I tend to go with my cravings on any day as opposed to just planning it out. I never do as well if I try to force my self to avoid something I crave. I also lose weight at a reasonable pace.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Eating fewer calories than I burn seems to work really well for me.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Fewer calories