Need help refocusing and getting back on track

Options
I started this lifestyle change in February 2016 and was doing pretty good lost 30+ pounds in 3 months then after that fell off and I have been having such a hard time getting back on track. I don't know what happened ??I think once people started to notice and comment on my lose it went to my head but I'm not even nowhere close to where i want to be! The last three weeks i keep saying im gonna start again now and end up eating really bad and not sticking to it i haven't even work out in weeks! Help!! How do i get back on track?

Looking for new friends to keep me motivated and accountable feel free to add me.

Replies

• caf2422
    caf2422 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i can totally relate!! this is my CURRENT struggle- lets be friends and try to stay in touch for support and motivation
  • Epernini0703
    Epernini0703 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For those of you who don't know know me very well I was never a "chubby" or "over weight kid. I was very average build, VERY active in softball, loved to swim and dabbled in different sporting activities here and there.

The sudden passing of my father in January 2002, was a huge turning point for me in my. Being "daddies little girl," to me is an understand statement!!! I had lost my best friend, and I couldn't deal. It was a slow decline for me. Putting on that fake smile and fun loving silly Emily that everyone knew and loved.
    I met my ex husband in the summer of 2004, and I became content with a very sedentary lifestyle, of drinking- A LOT ( I would drink 3-6 beers/ night )eating whatever I could stuff into my face, and smoking. By time we married in 2008, I was at my heaviest weight ever. A size 20, 2XL, 225LBS...(I had lost A LOT OF FRIENDS DURING HIS TIME FOR REASONS THAT WILL REMAIN PRIVATE)
    Being miserable and depressed with myself in every way, the pattern continued until 2012. My dear friend Robyn, who had been on some of the journey with me, especially the early years, had began her fitness journey, and watching her, I became inspired.
    I had an awakening!!! I quit making randomly one day!! Started making small changes to my diet, and in walks #turbofire, my first ever #beachbody program! Being waaaaaaay too intense I went to my new coach and got #Slimin6! Completed that, lost 10lbs, and kept in chugging to lose 75 more pounds with #turbofire and I never looked back. #Beachbody programs have helped me not only to change my body, but my mind, my drive and they truly help me find myself, and I could not believe in a company and its products more!!!!
    In 2013 I got divorced, moved out on my own for the first time in my life and have recently gotten engaged again! To be married June 23, 2018 (the day before my daddies bday!!
  • Epernini0703
    Epernini0703 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have never been in a a better place spiritual, mentally, emotionally and PHYSICALLY! Being a part of ⚡️
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Find a new goal:
    - shop for a new dress - in a smaller size
    - to run 5K in 3months (if you're not a runner)
    Find a new work-out buddy.

I just hated my cute summer clothes just teasing me, since they were too tight to wear.
    That was my push.
    I also found a new diet that seems to fit my needs, so it's easier to stay on it.

You can do it!

Don't let all that hard work (of losing 30#) go down the drain.
    Gosh, those pounds can come back on SOOOO easily!

Amanda
  • Danyewtf
    Danyewtf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks guy