Finding friends in the 200lbs

Options

Replies

• txmomma81
    txmomma81 Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 4'11 on a good day and weigh 217, starting weight was 235 just 2 months ago. My UGW is 120.
  • Juliapadg
    Juliapadg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 5'7" 237 lbs. My highest weight when I was 9 months pregnant was 201 so obviously I have a ways to go.
  • Jessicac571
    Jessicac571 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm 5'5 and started at 200lbs. I'm at about 187 right now and would like to make it to 155. I put on about 40lbs since moving to a new city and I'm feeling super motivated to get that weight off!
  • kRiBBiTd
    kRiBBiTd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and about 220. My high was around 235.
    My first goal is 199. After that I want to reach 170, then 150, and down to 135 if I can (that's what I weighed 6 years ago when I was in my best shape).
    I've been using MFP for years, but I always lose motivation and add the weight back on plus some. Hopefully getting social and building a support group will help me stay on track this time!

Feel free to add me so we can all help each other!
  • jenncarmy
    jenncarmy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 220 lbs my desired weight is 150lbs and I'm 5'5 anyone else with same weight/goals? Need more mfp friends

I'm right with ya. I'm trying to get to around 160. I've had this goal for forever.

Anyone feel free to add me. I'm very supportive
  • jenncarmy
    jenncarmy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Msldy76 wrote: »
    I'm 40yrs old and weight 275... I can't leave this number for anything. I'll drop 3 then add 4. Any suggestions please

When Do you weigh yourself... after or before meals?... after eating wrong foods/extra portions?
    Weekly, monthly...etc.
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'7 and 245lbs, goal weight is 180. New to this site and would love new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! We're pretty close overall it seems. I'm 5'4 at 261 (when I started a few days ago) and wanting to lose 130 to be well within my BMI. I think it's 116 lb min to be a healthy weight.

I've been logging my food and exercising every day (sans Sunday). 3 of the days have some weight training (to build lean muscles, not buff ones). The rest is cardio.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'7 and started at 280 and am currently teetering at 240 but I'm strength training and running and have lost several inches... I just tweaked a few things and hope that helps me drop below the 240 finally. My first goal is 180.
  • Lulu_jo
    Lulu_jo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I'm just getting started and have 100lbs to lose.
  • marisebishop
    marisebishop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was 271lbs.
    I am now 227lbs.
    My goal weight 176lbs.
    I am half way there. I had a gastric sleeve May 30th 2016, that was a good help.

Add me, for sure.
  • marisebishop
    marisebishop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am 173cm
  • chuppy13
    chuppy13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!! Please add!!! I was 275, currently 225 right now and hoping to get 190 for first goal.
  • shalooop
    shalooop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. Married, 3 kids ages 6 to 16. 5'5" and 250#. I'm starting today. 1st goal: under 200. Final goal: 150.
  • citalia21
    citalia21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Jdkbs
    Jdkbs Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 5'4, 220 lbs, size 18. Would love to get to a size 12 to begin with.

Please add me.
  • jlgarcia85631
    jlgarcia85631 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Same here. Please add me.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.