New here, looking for friends to support and challenge each other!

Options
Hi, brand new to this app and looking for some great girls to share ideas and motivate each other. Can't seem to add friends if they aren't already in my contacts or friends on Facebook so feel free to add me. I've gained a ton of weight in the last year and want to get healthy and just feel better! :) Thanks, look forward to learning more on here.

Replies

• gabe15gl127
    gabe15gl127 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on here for ages , but have no friends! Would love a friend to help me through losing weight. I too have gained loads of weight
  • blwhitfield22101
    blwhitfield22101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi im just now, after using my fitness pal for a few months, getting around to trying to build up a community of support and be there for those that need support as well. I'm sending you a friend's request! :)
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Sent you both a friend request.

I went back to college and have gained weight snacking and sitting on the couch while I read and write papers. My doctor warned me about health problems I'm developing so I'm trying to turn things around now. I am happy to support anybody with any lifestyle.
  • gabe15gl127
    gabe15gl127 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls, need to play around with this messaging as not sure how to send it just to you?
  • greeneyedmary
    greeneyedmary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! Just joined this morning :)
  • Jenessab23
    Jenessab23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    After a long break, I'm here again and would love friends and support!
  • lizziechandz
    lizziechandz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey girls
    Well just learning about my fitness pal!
    Think gradually understanding it all