Looking for some friends to help motivate me the 3rd time around.......

Options
A little about me - I'm 43 am 25 - 30 pounds over my happy weight. A weight that I had gotten to with the help of MFP and logging everything about 3 years ago. Well, I stopped and have had the hardest year of my life for various reasons and have let my health go. But enough! I'm ready to hopefully lose this for the last time!! I really could use a couple of really reliable and good friends that will do more than *LIKE* my progress. I will do the same for others! :-) I had a few wonderful friends here before that motivated me so well, but sadly, only one of them are still here. I am not interested in a big friend list. Quality over quantity! ;-) If you are serious about this losing weight thing, like I am, and will consistently log and say a few words of encouragement (I will do the same), would you ad me as a friend?! :-)

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, you can do it.

Stay strong !
  • mkolie
    mkolie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love to be one of your many friends
  • angelbecky08
    angelbecky08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be one of your friends. I too am doing this for the 3rd time. I've fallen off the wagon a few times but am determined this time to loose the weight.
  • MoonDimple
    MoonDimple Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your post is a mirror of why I, too, am here... Again. Please add me, I'm ready to take this challenge on and this excess weight off! We can do this! It would be great to have someone that I can do is this with that understands the struggles and the good times.
  • MeglJames
    MeglJames Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help! I'm 22 and over the past couple of years I have lost 70lbs. That's great obviously, but I've always lost about a stone and then lost heart so I'm determined to lose the last 30lbs I have left. Anyone here feel free to add me, I'm happy to help motivate you
  • beemac52014
    beemac52014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will turn 50 this year and I am working on losing the same 20 pounds for probably the third time. I'm having some early success and would love some friends for inspiration! Please add me!
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third round too..... I've lost 100lbs (when I was 16), gained 80 back over the years (holy s*$%!), recenly LOST another 85 - gained 20 (F*&#!) and now I'm signed back on the site that helped me get there the second time. I'd love to team up with like-minded people like you to get this extra jiggle GONE once and for all!! THIRD TIMES THE CHARM!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You've done this before - and seriously, well done on that amazing progress - you can certainly do it again.
    I'm sorry to hear about your hard year but please don't beat yourself up about it. You are a human being and your weight will fluctuate. I hope you are happy, healthy and in a good place now :)
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Well thanks! ;) I know I can do it - I know we all can! - I'm just frustrated..... Stay tuned for THIRD ROUND SUCCESS!!!
  • amazng2
    amazng2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me to your list as well, I have about 100 pounds to loose, im very serious about it. my supplemental insurance through my job denied me insurance for the year due to my height and my weight. I am in need of a double mastectomy and I cannot do the surgery with out my supplemental insurance kicking in. i can requalify for insurance next july so i have one year to loose at least 50 pounds
  • texasleahgirl
    texasleahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Adding...
  • exr_nick
    exr_nick Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round also with 30ish lbs to lose. 48 yo. I'm super motivated on both the diet and exercise aspects and would like to be friends.