Workout SHOE selfie!!!!

Options

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    auddii wrote: »
    Not a selfie, but I've been enjoying these because I have a really wide toe-box:

A2633_2_main.jpg

A2633_BlueOrange_btn3.jpg

I might need to try these, I don't have a wide toes/feet...but I do have painful ingrown toenails.... I want the surgery, but I do not want to be out of commission of working out....lol.

They take a little bit of getting used to when you look down at your feet. They're vaguely shaped like clown shoes, but I LOVED them after just wearing them around for a few minutes.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Not a selfie, but I've been enjoying these because I have a really wide toe-box:

A2633_2_main.jpg

I might need to try these, I don't have a wide toes/feet...but I do have painful ingrown toenails.... I want the surgery, but I do not want to be out of commission of working out....lol.

They take a little bit of getting used to when you look down at your feet. They're vaguely shaped like clown shoes, but I LOVED them after just wearing them around for a few minutes.

I'm always on the lookout for wide shoes. When you posted your picture I ran to google right away and the ones I have seen on Amazon had a B width and now I have doubts they would fit me. I usually wear an E, so a B shoe would be too narrow for me even if the toe box is wider. How do they fit midfoot? I don't want the side of my foot to be hanging over the sole, it's pretty uncomfortable.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

A2633_2_main.jpg

I'm always on the lookout for wide shoes. When you posted your picture I ran to google right away and the ones I have seen on Amazon had a B width and now I have doubts they would fit me. I usually wear an E, so a B shoe would be too narrow for me even if the toe box is wider. How do they fit midfoot? I don't want the side of my foot to be hanging over the sole, it's pretty uncomfortable.

I do not have any issues with midfoot, but my issue with ordering wide shoes in general is that they are loose on the heel and still not wide enough in the toebox. The Altra's are perfect for me, but the different styles also differed from one another (one was more narrow than the other). I ordered a few different styles from zappos so that I could do free shipping and free return shipping. Then I just returned the ones I didn't like.

(I found the One 2.5 too narrow, and I like the Intuition 3.5, which is what I ended up keeping.)
  • ChubRub93
    ChubRub93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/14344059_542660839252477_3289748168789219873_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=8eef03592b71422a21481568a5c6ac74&oe=5866DDD1

Not sure how to post pictures but if this doesn't work I have the sketchers gowalk 3s. Got them 40 percent off at the sketchers outlet and they are magic at work (in a preschool teacher, I need good shoes!) and at the gym!
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I adore my Skechers and Asics! Depends on mood...2qdyfrs.jpg
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    @Kelbelb75 - I am an Asics fan.... And we have an Asics discount store here and I am in heaven!!!!
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Climbing, hiking (and OCR), and workout shoes.

shooz.jpg[/URL]
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    vms4evr wrote: »
    Climbing, hiking (and OCR), and workout shoes.

shooz.jpg[/URL]

You are pretty active. I love it.
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @Kelbelb75 - I am an Asics fan.... And we have an Asics discount store here and I am in heaven!!!!

Oh me oh my I am jealous!! ♡♡♡
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 105 Member
    Options

You are pretty active. I love it.

I forgot to get my bike shoes out and throw them in the pile. We stay active. When we're not out playing we do a mix of HIIT and weights and throw a little stretching in...

I've got several other pairs of sneakers that I just wear everyday. I have a fetish for sneakers apparently.... Lol... My gal makes fun of me but she has a shoe fetish. I built a "heel rack" on the back wall of the closet to hold them! Doesn't even count boots and sandals... ;-)

Keep the pictures coming folks, looks cool !!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    New Shoes!!

9gnx0g05k5s9.jpg
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Chucks for lifting (except the ones I wear more often I don't have a photo of - they're low-tops with graffiti-type graphics)
    And Adidas for running. So comfy.

imgh1ff754i140y.jpeg
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    No selfie, but these are my running shoes:

Asics_WNimbus17-9935_2_large.jpg?v=1464991903
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I too am not wearing mine now.. but these are my latest running shoes, Mizuno

lnufawhtgtuh.jpg
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    First outing in these. A gentle 11Km. With black Inov8 shorts, base layer and tee, typed of with a black "Keep running rural" cap.

m889wngszb6d.jpg
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    First outing in these. A gentle 11Km. With black Inov8 shorts, base layer and tee, typed of with a black "Keep running rural" cap.

m889wngszb6d.jpg
    In love!
  • amylferguson92
    amylferguson92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i1xun5c7zc6s.jpg

Got these about a week ago. So comfortable and supportive.
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    hcyqveqbn9o1.jpg

These are my FAVORITE! When I saw them at the Skecher's Outlet, I couldn't pass them up! ;)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    This is a thread I can get behind!

1zj5duhpci9u.png

I'm insanely jealous right now. I love those

They're getting a little low on stock, but check and see if they have your size. Their website has all kinds of cool selections. For $30.00, I couldn't pass them up.

http://www.asics.com/us/en-us/jb-elite/p/0010207007.4404

*spits*

THIRTY DOLLARS??????

I'M GOING IN
    OMFG, I CAN"T FIND MY EFFING WALLET_ WHY A**HOLE WORLD WHY!

Stand down- they don't have them in my size anyway. grump.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    This is a thread I can get behind!

1zj5duhpci9u.png

I'm insanely jealous right now. I love those

They're getting a little low on stock, but check and see if they have your size. Their website has all kinds of cool selections. For $30.00, I couldn't pass them up.

http://www.asics.com/us/en-us/jb-elite/p/0010207007.4404

*spits*

THIRTY DOLLARS??????

I'M GOING IN
    OMFG, I CAN"T FIND MY EFFING WALLET_ WHY A**HOLE WORLD WHY!

Stand down- they don't have them in my size anyway. grump.

lmao