Eating before working out?

I get up and I don't eat for a couple hours or more in the mornings. It's all rush until i get my oldest 4 off to school and from there, I go straight to walking. I drink lots of water but should I at least eat something small? It's usually about 10am before I'm back home and 11 by the time i cook and eat.

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    There's no need to, no.
  • timetogetfit86
    timetogetfit86 Posts: 24 Member
    cityruss wrote: »
    There's no need to, no.

Okay good. I have a hard time eating when i first get up.
  • topeb
    topeb Posts: 12 Member
    i can't eat in the morning. i have my coffee and pint of water then go to the gym. get home around 11 then have my smoothie. lunch around 3pm. sometimes i only eat twice with healthy snacks inbetween.
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    I don't think it matters at all. You should eat on a schedule that works for you/your family and that makes your body happy.

I personally have to eat something by 9ish or I start to feel quite sick and will actually gag. I also can't workout on a completely empty tummy for the same reasons.

4 kids? You are a busy lady!!! I only have 2 and I feel like I'm going insane from time to time!
  • timetogetfit86
    timetogetfit86 Posts: 24 Member
    I don't think it matters at all. You should eat on a schedule that works for you/your family and that makes your body happy.

I personally have to eat something by 9ish or I start to feel quite sick and will actually gag. I also can't workout on a completely empty tummy for the same reasons.

4 kids? You are a busy lady!!! I only have 2 and I feel like I'm going insane from time to time!

I have 5. Just 4 are in school. ;)